(1) After the location of the pool is determined,
the first layer of grass and top-soil is removed and
stored for later use
(2) Dimensions are re-checked and the size
and depth of the pool bottom is laid-out.
(3) Once the required depth and grade
of the pool has been excavation, the pool panels
are placed and bolted to the braces.
(4) Once the pool panels has been
bolted, the pool is rechecked for accuracy.
(5) Coping ( top finish edge ) is
attached. Plumbing and other fitting are installed.
(6) Cement footing
is poured. This will tie the wall panels and
braces together to form a soiled foundation around
(7) Pool cement bottom is trawled
to a smooth finish.
(8) A view of the finished bottom.
(9) Installation of vinyl liner begins.
(10) Installation of vinyl liner
(11) Vacuum fitted, it's time to
begin filling the pool.
(12) Start to backfill around the
pool walls. After back fill is complete, you are
ready to pour the deck around the pool. See how
easy that was to install. Our pool prices are just
Imperial Pools of St. Louis is owned & operated
by Robert & Cynthia Chase. Office address: 4115 County Rd. 1,
Courtois MO 65565-8833 firstname.lastname@example.org
1-800-766-5864 Fax 1-573-244-3132